Friday, June 12, 2009

Gracie The Moocher

So I finally sit down to have my supper after our adventure in the rain, when I hear a knock on the door - it's Nancy and little Mattie from upstairs coming down to visit the puppies (Mattie is so in love with these puppies that Pastor Mike doesn't stand a chance!) I was talking to the ladies and trying to keep Bailey from licking Mattie to death, when I noticed that Gracie wasn't there. I decided to go get her so that Mattie could see her, and it's a good thing I did because when I went in the living room she had just snatched the piece of chicken off of my plate on the coffee table and was about to chow down! I didn't have time to take a picture because I was too busy trying to rescue my chicken! (I nuked it for about a minute and half after that - that should be good enough to kill any germs right?) Don't let that innocent little face fool you; that Gracie's a real moocher! (Note to self: Do NOT leave your plate unattended on the coffee table!!!)

No comments: