Sunday, July 12, 2009

Beach Bunnies

I introduced the girls to the ocean yesterday. It was one of those sheer perfection kind of days that we seem to get too little of around here, so I knew I couldn't let the opportunity go to waste. This is a picture of Bailey, riding shotgun as usual. Her other favorite position is laying on my lap when she gets tired and wants to take a nap. Just to assure you that I'm not a menace to society, I can still shift gears and use the brake; it gets a little tricky though when Gracie wants to lay on my lap as well. Usually I just give her a bone to chew on in the backseat when we start the trip, and she's good for the duration. She stops every once in a while to poke her head between the seats, have a look around, get a pat on the head, and then it 's back to work again.

1 comment:

Bren said...

The pictures add so much to a great story. You make me laugh with your story telling LOL!