Saturday, March 20, 2010

Time Crunches

Life has been rather hectic this month and I've not had time to pull the random ideas floating around in my head and develop them into meaningful entries!  The girls and I continue to enjoy our daily walks, especially as we see Spring fast approaching.  Like so many others, I wish I could make more time in my days for creative explorations, but figuring out what I have to give up in order to do that is an ongoing debate I never seem to resolve.

My sister, Bren has created a few mixed media pages in her art journal using some of my photos.  She has one posted on her blog, I'm waiting to see the other :-)

One day soon, when I resolve some of my time issues I'd love to take a Photo Shop class from DJ Pettitt
In the meantime, the girls and I will continue to explore as we walk and I'll attempt to play with my camera while holding onto their leashes!

No comments: