Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I had to take Miss Bailey back to the vet today because she developed this large, nasty bump on the side of her face that required antibiotics. She was fine, but what a circus at the vet's office! First, Gracie peed on the floor, so they gave me paper towels to clean it up - you can imagine what it is like trying to hold two dogs and clean up pee at the same time. I no sooner got finished when Bailey got on the scale and peed on it! I told them I was going to take the dogs outside for a few minutes while we waited, and Gracie proceeded to poop in the middle of the parking lot. All I had with me was some kleenex to clean it up with. I'm sure they were glad to see the end of me!

1 comment:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

and the end of the other end of your dogs :-)
Only to you Kel, only to you...